IASSS is a novel platform that aims to establish a global network of inter-societal partnerships that will culminate in widespread access to unbelievable opportunities. This platform is the brainchild of students from the University of Cape Town, for the benefit of all student surgical societies across the globe.
The International Association of Student Surgical Societies offers immense potential rewards for your surgical society; these are just a few of them:
1. Exchange ideas that will ultimately improve your society and the experience you offer your members.
2. An opportunity to develop connections with surgical societies across the globe.
3. Create a platform for surgical electives in exotic locations.
4. Display your research papers, share research ideas about surgical topics.
5. Develop research interests in foreign countries/continents.
6. Form long lasting relationships that will benefit you and your members.
7. Be part of the international movement to help surgical societies across the globe.
The globalisation of undergraduate surgical interest is upon us. Be part of the IASSS network to harness the potential of a global student society!
The IASSS was founded by students from the University of Cape Town (UCT) Surgical Society with one goal in mind: to inspire.
Interested to see who's part of our network? See the list of our current member societies in your region and across the globe.
Being part of a global network of surgical societies with other students, gives you not only exposure, but also access.
Contact us today if you have any queries about joining or general information. We will get back to you shortly.